Wednesday, April 27, 2011

lol i found some really old "about me" facts and i thought it'd be funny to post. i hope this doesn't seem too egocentric but i mean, it is a blog :)

1. without my glasses i can't see clearly past arms length
2. i love reading.
3. if i see someone crying, i usually cry too. even if it's on tv
4. when i was little i used to scratch my skin when it was ashy so i could be white.
5. i would also draw pictures of myself and color myself peach. even if there was a tan crayon
6. will farrel is a genius
7. i get dizzy when i think about the universe and "infinity"
8. i am fascinated by childhood
9. i hope to be half the woman my mom is one day
10. i always wonder if everyone has their own set of colors they see
11. i love change. i'm going to live in atleast 4 or 5 different states/countries before i settle down
12. when i sing my voice kindof sounds like a mix of miranda lambert and mariah carey
13. it's impossible to stay mad at me.. unless i'm mad at you too
14. music is one of the many ways to my heart
15. most people think i'm unrealistic. but i don't care, that motivates me even more
16. if you tell me no, i will say yes
17. i'm going to save the world



1. i'm really mean when i get in a bad mood. feed me and i'll be just fine
2. i hate the combination of cold and windy. and i always think walking backwards will somehow make me less cold
3. i hate it when people wave at me from far away. i NEVER know who i'm waving to because i can't ever see. or if the person was even waving at me? it makes me so nervous
4. i am drawn to people who are completely themselves and original.even if i have absolutely nothing in common with them
5. i plan to take a pastry making class one day. i know it'll come in handy
6. hate sneezing. love yawning
7. no matter how much i complain about how annoying and protective my family is, they are some of the few people who TRULY understand me
8. i blowdry my whole body in the mornings so i can be warm
9. i've learned a lot about forgiving. it's the hardest but best thing you can do for yourself and whoever is involved.
10. i have a bad habit of asking really personal questions.
11. i roll my eyes big time at people who try too hard to fit in.
12. a perfect day to me would be going to barnes and noble and sitting in the corner all day just reading different things.
13. i love laying on peoples stomachs and listening to all the noises. it really really makes me laugh
14. i have a boy's sense of humor
15. my little brother's hugs and kisses could heal anyone's heart.
16. i want to dedicate my life to a good cause. whether it earns me a lot of money or not.
17. i've set my microwave on fire.. three times.
18. i'm really bad at keeping in touch with people and i seriously hate it
19. for some reason i never think the rules apply to me
20. i'm happy being imperfect.
21. i'm really ungraceful. especially when i concentrate really hard on being graceful
22. i love oblivious people who have no idea how funny they are



NINE things about yourself:
1. I'm so so happy. Just naturally.
2., I will never turn down a chance to try something new
3. I try to only come home when it's absolutely necissary
4. If you don't give me some space I will run and hide from you
5. I tell it like it is
6. I love chicken alfredo with penne noodles
7. I know that I work too much because I dream about it almost every night
8. I won't let you get too close
9. I'm ready to be out of Wylie

EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. Be yourself
2. Don't lose your temper with me
3. Let me meet your friends
4. Cook for me
5. Hug me really tight
6. Ask me personal questions
7. Get along with my friends
8. Don't be clingy


SIX things that cross your mind a lot:
1. Texas state<3
2. Money
3. Friends
4. Work schedule
5. My birthday
6. I miss Kayla


SIX things you do before you go to bed:
1. Change
2. Eat
3. Wash my face
4. Watch a lil TV
5. Play a lil bubble breaker
6. Plug my phone in

FIVE ways you want to be remembered.
1.Determined
2. Selfless
3.Free spirited
4.Passionate
5.Funny

FOUR songs that fit you.
1. Use somebody - Kings of leon
2. Push - Matchbox 20
3. She talks to angels - Black Crows
4. Free Fallin - John Mayer

TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Go on a long term missions trip
2. Be a mom

ONE confession:
1. I can't picture myself being married.




what a depressing note to end on haha. i was such a happy camper before Jesus.


pause not

1 comment:

  1. 3. if i see someone crying, i usually cry too. even if it's on tv
    7. i get dizzy when i think about the universe and "infinity"
    10. i always wonder if everyone has their own set of colors they see
    11. i love change. i'm going to live in atleast 4 or 5 different states/countries before i settle down
    14. music is one of the many ways to my heart


    SAMEZIES on all these, let's hang out fo real

    ReplyDelete